How to Build Collective Action and Governance for meaningful place-based social change
Tackling complex social challenges requires people to work together across organisational, sectoral, and cultural boundaries for a shared social purpose.
This course will take you on an interactive learning journey to explore HOW to build and hold place-based social change together.
In this course you will:
- Learn how to shift thinking about action and governance for a shared purpose.
- Build your confidence in how build collective action and governance.
- Learn how to align power to a shared purpose.
- Increase your confidence to hold collective action and governance and organisational/fiduciary governance together in your initiative.
- Learn how to build collective action and governance that supports a movement for social change.
So that you will be better able to work with others to….
- Make collaborative processes, structures, mindsets and power dynamics work for a shared purpose.
- Support others in your ‘place’ and across the system to work together for a common aspiration.
- Enable people to hold the work while at their desks/day jobs.
- Inform and support movement building for social change.
- Build and reflect a culture of innovation and collaboration in your ‘place’ and your work.