What we believe and how we work
- It’s your language, not ours. We work with you to build a language around processes and concepts that you are comfortable with, and that works for your community.
- It’s your change agenda, not ours. We help you tackle issues that matter in your community – it’s your Clarion Call.
- Practical is our priority. We help you unpack concepts, ideas, the current situation and possible ways forward, ensuring they are practical, accessible and can be implemented locally.
- Anyone can do the ‘hard stuff’. We work to make concepts and approaches accessible and easy to understand. Just because the problem is complex, doesn’t mean we are!
- Community-led is key. We work with you to build community ownership of the processes, while also building up your local ‘how to’. This ensures you have the skills and know-how to move forward without us.
- Connect with care. We bring ourselves and our skills to your goals with authenticity and care. We share your passion and enthusiasm to make a difference, and we are by your side for as long as you need us.